An IZZE drink for every year that I have "made his lizz-ife sizzle."
To which I romantically replied "Oh, you totally have to see the anniversary post on my blog." Lucky number seven was a ghetto-fabulous anniversary indeed.
Annie, I for one, am quite offended that you would dare post a picture of me on your last post! I happened to make that dress because I couldn't find any maternity clothes to fit and it was summer- I needed an AC vent. I told you not to show that picture to [anyone]! Now you've gone and shown it to the world. How could you?
9 comments:
Don't you mean, "hizz lizz-ife sizzle"? Get with it.
that drink is HEAVEN...um just like 7 years of marriage? Happy Anniversary! :)
Annie, I for one, am quite offended that you would dare post a picture of me on your last post! I happened to make that dress because I couldn't find any maternity clothes to fit and it was summer- I needed an AC vent. I told you not to show that picture to [anyone]! Now you've gone and shown it to the world. How could you?
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
you truly are a perfect match. can't wait to see what you do next year
i hope you gave him a big kizzle.
Those little drinks are to die for! Brandon and I were so obsessed with them last fall! Drink a couple for me! Seriously right now!
sounds like you guys are a match made in HEAVEN! :)
LOVE the romantic anniversary post below - hee hee! That picute ROCKS!
you need to post what you ate for your anniversary dinner!
excellent.
Post a Comment