Thursday, June 19, 2008

So You Think You Can't Dance

After an overwhelming 77% vote of positive feedback, we will most definitely be throwing a So You Think You Can't Dance Party. It will be in September. It will be held in our basement. It will be awesome. I'm especially looking forward to seeing some hearty efforts at the worm. Start preparing now, you honkies.

6 comments:

bethany said...

Zak wishes that he could be there-he was like the church dance "king"--I'm not sure that is a good thing. He executes a pretty good worm, followed by his signature herky (sp?) of course....

Audra Bollard said...

I expect video. It is not optional. You must share this with the world.

camie said...

Will you play my new favorite, "Don't Feel Like Dancing"? That is a favorite at our house, thanks to you! It's a great way to start the morning and your dance party, I'm sure. I'll have to find some really tight black pants.

Hansen Family said...

Scary are you postive you want to have it:)? Nate is excited he loves to dance that way I do not know why.

MOMMACITA said...

invite Mitch. You won't be sorry.

Taryn said...

Something tells me this party was MADE for people like Mitch... wait, I'm having flashbacks to the last Anderson Lodge reunion... oh boy....

(ooooh, that last word verification was a stumper... I'm on my 2nd try now...)