Hey Annie, this is your cousin Troys wife Brooke! (Did you get that!) Anyways, that is such a darling idea! Parker (our son) is OBSESSED with Octopuses. I really mean obsessed. I would pay some big bucks for you to make one for him! He has begged and begged for an octopus wallet and I'm am the least creative person in the world! I think you could make some major $$$ selling those! They're darling!
Still vomitting! I really don't think it's fair that one person gets to be so creative, crafty, and talented. I gotta admit, it kinda makes me want to hit you! If only you were here...hey, if you keep this up you'll be in for a major beat down in about 3 years from now at Grandpa Ole's 80th, which is not optional by the way. So yeah, I love it, blah, blah, blah!
That is incredibly, absolutely cute! I love it! The button eye is perfect. I just realized something...were you teaching spin in your swimsuit today? You are a wild woman!
12 comments:
The button eyeball turned out great! I heart buttons!
a most appropriate and happy home for your iPhone.
are you reallllly going to get one?!?!?!? you might just be way too much fun for me then.
our bday this year is really popular. not surprised.
Annie, girl...give your auntie shelly a call! 702-523-0550! Love the button eye!
man, that is cute!
I bow down to your craftiness. Love the butterflies, love the octopus.
i like the button better--the other eye was a little creepy. so cute!!
Creative genius. How many times must I say this?
Hey Annie, this is your cousin Troys wife Brooke! (Did you get that!) Anyways, that is such a darling idea! Parker (our son) is OBSESSED with Octopuses. I really mean obsessed. I would pay some big bucks for you to make one for him! He has begged and begged for an octopus wallet and I'm am the least creative person in the world! I think you could make some major $$$ selling those! They're darling!
Still vomitting! I really don't think it's fair that one person gets to be so creative, crafty, and talented. I gotta admit, it kinda makes me want to hit you! If only you were here...hey, if you keep this up you'll be in for a major beat down in about 3 years from now at Grandpa Ole's 80th, which is not optional by the way. So yeah, I love it, blah, blah, blah!
That is incredibly, absolutely cute! I love it! The button eye is perfect. I just realized something...were you teaching spin in your swimsuit today? You are a wild woman!
Love it Annie! The button is the perfect addition!
So cute! You have some mad skills, woman!
Post a Comment