Monday, June 23, 2008

Decor. Friend or Foe?

I usually don't like to steal ideas or anything else for that matter (except for these things of course) but I've been wanting to steal this one for awhile and I finally did it.


I still like hers better but I like mine enough to not redo it. I replaced the collage of frames I had going up my stairs with this and it looks a lot cleaner which makes my eyes happy. And Go's too. But really, if Mr. Minimalist had his way, he'd live in a stainless steel box with absolutely nothing on the walls and no furniture because he could just sleep on the ground. Why dirty up a clean space up with a bed or a couch or table or chairs or...shelving? (gasp!) He would have nothing in his stainless steel abode except for the bare essentials, which of course would be a jar of green olives, a can of sardines and a jug of goat's milk.

5 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

I have EVERY intentin of stealing this now too.
Just you wait.
luvs, aby

PS - Darn it. I didn't get the word verification right. It looked alot like this pqprxtisoq. Seriously.

Wendy said...

That's really cool looking. Are the butterflies folded or punched out?

KatieB said...

i really like it!

Jennifer said...

I just got some punches and that is an awesome idea. I'm pretty sure if I did it I would screw it up, but it's worth a try, right?! We'll see!

camie said...

love it