
If you were sitting in my ward's Relief Society today and wondered why in the middle of giving my lesson, in the middle of a sentence, in the middle of a word, would I randomly giggle, it would be because my husband might have stood in the open doorway to the Relief Soceity room out of everyone's eye line except mine, doing something that looked a lot like this.
8 comments:
Didn't even notice. Although it is kind of hard to give you my full attention when I was surrounded by little girls. But I think you did a marvelous job!!
Sorry I had to miss out on your lesson today. Both boys decided to be sick during sacrament meeting and I wasn't going to pass on our sickies. It could just be allergies???
That is sooo something Nate would do. We've taught him not to eat whatever is left on his fingers...
What a guy! Always there to support his wife!
I've seen a man's finger up his nose as well. And let me warn you: That quality is passed onto sons. And Daughters. Beware.
Husbands!
That is something Mike would do. Love it.
You sure can throw a party - and ew-la-laa can you dance :)
Love the red sofa. Reminded me that you were related to your own mommacita. You're 50% her you know. The other 50% picks his nose if he was anything like his brother. I'm thinking that it's kismit that I got to say both those things in this comment. What are the chances?
I am SHOCKED...that that's not an actual picture of Go. I'm not saying that he does that a lot, but I may have seen him in that position once or twice in my life.
Tom is speaking this Sunday and maybe I'll encourage him with a little nose picking of my own.
Post a Comment