Wednesday, June 04, 2008

No Title Necessary

I was moseying around the internet (have you heard of this? it's so awesome!) for some inspiration to get going on a painting I've been putting off for the past year. I came across this:
Well, if this isn't inspiring, I don't know what is.

11 comments:

camie said...

When we bought ours, they were having buy one get one free. I'm totally willing to give it to you.

Jennifer said...

That's HILARIOUS!

amanda said...

hahahaha...


(why yes, i did think it was that funny just to leave a comment of laughter)

[BrookeO] said...

I'll admit it. Lauryn would LOVE it!!

Totally serious.

MOMMACITA said...

I have a couple of questions:

Is it made out of sugar? Because it looks like it is made out of sugar.

Is it on black velvet? Because if you're planning on painting that you might save yourself some trouble. Good news. They have some of those pictures at Walmart that come with a set of markers suitable for other art projects. The lines are already there for you, and here's the kicker: you will get to have an extra TRIP to Walmart and possibly step in more hair extensions. Don't forget to take your kids with you because it's ultimately more fun if you get to buckle them in and out of the car. For the sake of Art.

Did it play music on the website? Maybe a little girl's voice, really high, really vibrottoish? shrill? squeaky?

Did it make you want to eat strawberry shortcake? Or wear a frilly apron and bonnet and hold hands with other girls?

OK I'm out.

And I don't really want answers to those questions.

Kristen said...

If that was on a tshirt - I would totally buy it.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, isn't that the poster above Ruby's bed?
I kill myself.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, being smarty mouth got in the way of me saying how much I love the girls jumping photo. Good job cropping out the wall with the poster.

Aby Runyan said...

Your blog is oh so very colorful right now. I personally think that the unicorn picture should be your header. But that's just me.
luvs, aby

PS - we saw the biggest rainbow the other day on our way home from what was the VERY VERY worst time I have ever had at the bank (beacause of an evil woman named Lenore) and then the always fun and never stressful trip to Walmart.

Emily said...

I'm pretty sure that's where Cali goes in her dreams every night.

Mandy said...

I think I had that picture on all my 6th grade Mead folders. (along with Lisa Frank accessories). woo hoo!