Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us

Seven whole years and we're not even itchy.



Prolly cuz I his baby mama.If you think I'm incapable of just posting something nice and normal,
last year's wedding anniversary post was much more dignified.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

My eyes! My eyes!

Unknown said...

That is one SWEET picture!

Brandon Bridge said...

Lol I'm am dying, serious serious pain right now, here come the tears...oh boy. You've really outdone yourself with this one.

Wendy said...

How can she look so serious in that dress?! Where do you find something like that?

Kasey said...

Happy Anni! We're not itchy either! I think the seven year itch thing is a big fat wives tale! Hope you guys have something fun planned.

Leilana Warren said...

that is an amazing dress.

Beth said...

Is it the fro that keeps the man around? Or the stretch marks on the belly? That picture is wrong on so many levels.

Debbie said...

I forget---you have same anniversary as we do---and Shawna. WOW--busy day.

Mandy said...

Wow...just wow. I can't look away but I WANT to.

Tam said...

I think I saw her at the 'Marry yo baby daddy day' our area had a few weeks ago.

Audra Bollard said...

Ew, Ew & double ew.

Although, Katie & I were remembering the HORRIBLE movies we always used to rent from Blockbuster whenever we all tried to go pick one together and this picture somehow reminds me of that Patrick Swayze drag queen one . . . random.

Annie said...

"To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything" !!!

KatieB said...

where do you find these things??? i'm totally into that method spray cleaner too. i love it! what scent is that? i have the "naked" scentless one.

MOMMACITA said...

Is that a religious icon on her belly?

MOMMACITA said...

I got distracted. Happy Anniversary. I wish I could have been there (your wedding). I remember Dubes graduated on your big day. Such a dissapointment!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! And I think it's a little odd that you're sharing your "7 year anniversary night of passion' nightgown for the world to see. I guess it's ok, that the picture is from the girl you borrowed it from. Anywhooooooooooooo. Happy happy to you!

Aby Runyan said...

That image will now be forever burned into my corneas. Thanks a lot.
luvs, aby

PS- Happy Anniversary!
PPS- 7 years with Go?? For that you should really get some sort of medal.

Annie said...

Katie, I use the Method lavender all purpose spray. Because it smells good. I used to use the grapefruit smelling one because I've always been drawn to citrusy smells but I'm digging the lavendar lately. I used to think lavender smelled like what old lady's underwear drawer probably smelled like but now I think it smells good. Earthy. But maybe my house just smells like an old lady's underwear drawer now.

Sotutus said...

Isaiah just ran away from the computer yelling "eeewwww"! I have to agree.

Sotutus said...

Oh yeah, and Happy Anniversary!

elizabeth said...

That is disgusting. I still wish you a very happy anniversary however . . . even though my eyes are still recovering from that thing you posted. What did you google to find that? If you googled "pregnant man that is actually a woman with a stomach hole dress," I will be so impressed with your internet vibe. The horror.

[alisar] said...

I think the purpose of you posting that image is a thinly masked cry for help. I will make you one of those dresses if you tell me what color you want. You're welcome.

Lucy said...

Happy Anniversary, Annie. You big ol' romantic, you:)

I hope the next seven are equally entertaining.

Oh...and I've always thought the same thing about lavender. Old people's dressers! Huh.

Jennifer said...

When I gave you that picture of me it was in confidence. I'm a little disappointed that you shared it with all your blog readers. Thankfully when you scanned it in you can't really see my face that well. Phew!

P.S. I miss being that dark!

Emily said...

Wow. Is this your way of making a special announcement? I mean, I think that's a pregnant lady, right? (I mean...I think that IS a lady, who IS pregnant.) Lovely maternity dress. What on earth did you Google to find this little gem?

Happy anniversary. Hope you wore a little sexy something like this while you and Go drank your special Izze sodas.