Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Statute of Limitations

Ruby: Mom, do you want to hear my dream last night?
Me: Sure.
Ruby: I dreamt you made me some eggs but you know how the "oke" is always yellow? The ones you made me had brown "okes" and they were stinky but you still said I had to eat them. And guess what?
Me: What?
Ruby: I am ate them all, even though I didn't want to. Aren't you proud of me?
Me: ...Yes?...

3 comments:

gojensens said...

Wow, what an imagination and that she remembered all of that. Oh ya, and what a good little girl behaving even in a dream where she could have been so naughty.

Graham Fam said...

That is so cute and hey she even ate them even with them being stinky and brown, just because you told her to. The power of being a mom.

[RochelleG] said...

Wow, what an obedient child. She even eats the stinky brown eggs in her dreams.