Tuesday, February 26, 2008

F is for fish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too, love "B". But I am really liking "F" as well. It really is a double F for Fish at Fashion Island. Although your water looks much cleaner.
And I want a pair of bacon earrings. Or maybe I just want bacon. Mmmmm...bacon...baconbaconbacon!!
And yo, English teacher, per Wikipedia, Tibet is part of the People's Republic of China, though a small part is controlled by India, and it is officially claimed by the Republic of China (Taiwan). That there's a tuggawar.
Hemingway, of course I wasn't fully aware of all this and frankly as I pushed send, I cringed at the possibility of any perceived connection between the very handsome sketch and my comment. I was only aiming for a connection between comments.
More politically correct phrasing of course would have been "third world countries", but it wouldn't have been a direct quote of my mother and the likes of her. If I'd been quoting myself, it would have read "There are children (and grandmas) in Irvine that don't have any scanners."