Monday, February 11, 2008

The Journey

I found this gem misplaced in one of my computer files this morning. At a glance, they are just some high school photos. But look a little closer. You won't have to look too close. This just isn't a visual tale of awkwardness, but also a tale of masacre, a tale of misery, a tale of horror, a tale of survival and revival. May I present: The Little Eyebrows That Could.

8 comments:

Sotutus said...

NICE!! Hey, I tagged you so check out my blog for details.

Unknown said...

I love looking at your blog, it always brings a smile to my face. Thanks.
I can't believe how long your hair is too!

Kristen said...

woah - wish I had a copy of my old school pics - I was a few years after you in HS, but we had the same hair and clothes. weird.....

KatieB said...

it takes a lot of guts to post 4 years worth of high school pictures. may i just say you turned into a beautiful young lady...

Beth said...

Those are the Annies that I remember and love. And a reminder that I really haven't seen you in years. I am impressed with how well your hair survived high school. Much better than my own. Good job!

[RochelleG] said...

I don't care what you think about your high school photos...they are WAY better than anything I could share...

Graham Fam said...

Loving the eyebrows! I went through that too. It is fun to see fun highschool photos.

elizabeth said...

Ohhh. I think the hemp necklace is my favorite. You look booful (as Sadie would say).