Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Perfect Illustration of the Circle of Life

So awhile ago, I had a post listing some things I was embarassed about, one of them being a newly developed immunity to antiperspirant. I regret to report that I am still on a quest to find a deodorant/antiperspirant that:

a)Works
b)Smells good
c)Won't give me a rash

Funny. In college, that was my exact list for My Ideal Mate.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sometimes my deodorant stops working too, but my problem is I have to have unscented cause I get headaches from the smelly ones. It's hard to find a good unscented deodorant, just as it's hard to find a good unscented man. I've managed to do so though, both with the deodorant(for the time being), and the man. Can you believe I have never smelled Chad with b.o.? It's weird! We've been together for 10 years and no stench. I think I won the lottery!

Dehner Family said...

I wish the no smell thing was on my list back in college... Mike can clear out a room :)

Anonymous said...

certain dri. it works. you put it on at night. it burns a little but after awhile you can use it less and it stops burning but still works.

BR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[alisar] said...

Have you still not tried Certain Dri? It does burn when you put it on at night, so I only use it every second or third night. Then I use the normal, pretty smelling types of antiperspirant/deodorant in the morning. Armpit sweat is a non issue now, which is a HUGE change for my amazon pits.

Annie said...

I have really sensitive skin--I get rashes with even the mildest of deos, so I'm afraid to use it because it sounds Certain Dri would eat my armpits off.

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,
Called Jen to have her tell you about the deodrant you should try but she says I can tell you myself even though I don't have a blogspot.So, you should try Donna Karan-Cashmere Mist.It's spendy but it works and lasts a while. Later!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Ooh, not a fun thing. I wish I had a good tip. I did get a good laugh at your mate comparison list. HAHAHA. THAT is funny - but yet true.

BR said...

Have you tried rubbing Go under your arms?