Saturday, February 23, 2008

We Party Hard

There has been an abundance of parties we've attended in the past week or so. Here are some pictures that the hostesses have sent me from two of them. And yes, I wore the same shirt to both. I have a major thing for long sleeved white t-shirts.

A Super Hero party: create your own super hero and come as it. Go was "Super Sleepy" and I, his arch nemisis: "Rise n' Shine." It was a "raucous good time." (That was for you, Dealer.) And a close up of my homemade eggs and bacon earrings. You can't see it but Go has a pillowcase for a cape. Like my toasties? You can totally get away with doing things like that when you have below-average sized boobs.


A princess birthday party that the girls got dolled up for and I got to (insert deep inhale here) hold a baby.

7 comments:

KatieB said...

love the costumes. you can come visit me and hold my baby for however many hours you want to... (i might not come back...)

Hansen Family said...

Love the costume. So sad I missed the party.

Hansen Family said...

Ok that pic makes me look like I am pregnant!! I know I need to lose weight but YUCK!!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

LOVE the costumes!!! So creative! Cute girls all dolled up too!!

[alisar] said...

Could I love you any more than I already do? Nope. Not even if I tried.

Emily said...

toasties are totally the new pasties.

Mandy said...

The picture of you and "Go" close up is really cute. Good times! Keep the costumes for next year, we're starting some sort of "Hall of Justice".:) I loved the pink princess tea/lunch/girly fun party. Hopefully Ruby liked the new carpet so she could enjoy herself. haha!