Friday, February 15, 2008

Only in the East


Today I ran the track alongside an Abe Lincoln impersonator.

I so wanted to ask "Abe Lincon, do you wear boxers, briefs, or pantaloons?" but decided against it, knowing that I'd get an honest answer.

5 comments:

franny said...

that's hilarious. your blog is great annie, i got to it through Ashlie and Lei's.

I lived in Indiana for a year when I started grad school and completely understand the random things that each state east of the west coast has that just makes you laugh and say yes i live here.

your photos are wonderful!

Kristen said...

Sweet.

Graham Fam said...

You are too funny! Can't wait to see who you run into next!

The Thompsons said...

Your blog is great! I love your V-day pictures...really cute. And Kyle and I enjoyed your list of been there done thats!!

Melissa said...

There actually was an Abe Lincoln impersonator in my home ward...no joking. That was his job.