Ok, so I know choosing a self portrait for the first installment of Sketch O' the Day comes off as super self-absorbed, but in my defense Annie does start with A. I swear I'm not really as self-absorbed as you might think I am. Or maybe I really am as self-absorbed as you think. I'm going to sit here for awhile and ponder about myself and I'll let you all know if I decide if I'm self-absorbed or not. Then, maybe I'll post about my decided level of self absorbedness, whatever the results my ponderings about myself may be. And after everyone has had sufficient time to think about me and what I had to say about myself, you can all comment about what you think about what I thought about myself.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
A Is For Annie...and Absorbed
Ok, so I know choosing a self portrait for the first installment of Sketch O' the Day comes off as super self-absorbed, but in my defense Annie does start with A. I swear I'm not really as self-absorbed as you might think I am. Or maybe I really am as self-absorbed as you think. I'm going to sit here for awhile and ponder about myself and I'll let you all know if I decide if I'm self-absorbed or not. Then, maybe I'll post about my decided level of self absorbedness, whatever the results my ponderings about myself may be. And after everyone has had sufficient time to think about me and what I had to say about myself, you can all comment about what you think about what I thought about myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Heck, if I were you (which I'm not), I would sketch myself (which I won't because I can't) for the Letter A because you're AN AWESOME ARTIST. The Triple 'A', Triple Threat.
WOW! That is the first thing that came to my mind. I so wish I was as artistic as you. I may have you do some work for me. ;)
Beautiful Annie! I am so impressed by your talent. Did that really take just 10 min.?
Annie you are so creative!! I want a picture of my kids some day:)
If I had even a fraction of the artistic talent you have, I would draw myself too. Too bad I don't!
I think it's great! It's a new step in your life, so I think it's totally appropriate and not self absorbed at all!Good job!
You're not self-absorbed....but you are planning on drawing me for "H" aren't you?
(Haha!)
RIDICULOUS!
If you see any obsessive hits on your blog over the next few weeks, that will be me, waiting on pins and needles for the next installments of your alphabet art tribute.
I have to agree with "kasey" and "[alisar]". You are amazing!
Lovely. I have to say that on first glance, you look like your mother. I love it. Three cheers for you and Auntie Caren.
this looks like mom
Post a Comment