Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mine

I

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

I have fallen in love with this man more times than the amount of pictures he let me take of him a morning after he had worked all night long, even wearing the sweater that I requested he wear. And this is someone who does not like his picture taken and who also does not like to be told what to wear. He must really love me, too.

And to those who are reading this, I probably love you too, but to a lesser and different degree, of course. Nevertheless, love is love. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

14 comments:

Graham Fam said...

I can't believe he was a willing participant in all these pictures. He does really love you. Loving the darling pictures of you on the side with the whole family holding up L O V E.

KatieB said...

i loved your card and pics annie!!!

Kristen said...

Wow!!! How awesome in that - and love the quote as well. Yeah love!

LCFrohm said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope your day is filled with love.
Lindsay

Brandon Bridge said...

Happy Valentine's Day from all of us too!

[BrookeO] said...

XOXO

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

You are right - a Valentines card was a fun surprise! And all the pictures of Go are great!

MOMMACITA said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Julie said...

He REALLY loves you. I am going to email this post to a certain husband who does not like having pictures taken either :) Loved the card! Happy V-day!

Audra Bollard said...

Love this. The creativity must literally drip from your fingers. Have a happy v-day!

gojensens said...

I love this post! What a cute idea. Happy Valentine's Day!

Meredith said...

you have fallen in love with him more than 99 times? at the very least, then, in the 7.5 years you've known him, that's an average of 13.2 times a year! that means at least once a month! that is large chunk of happiness!

and your reynolds update card was very hip and a pleasant surprise. who gets family updates like that in feb? good move.

happy v-day!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

How funny! I love your family L-O-V-E pic on the side! SUPER cute!

Graham Fam said...

So loved your Valentines card and picture. It made me so happy and helped me catch up all that was lost these past two years.