The party I shot for Saturday was a blast and the pictures turned out great, thanks to my lovely new bounce flash, which was the BIGGEST. Lifesaver. Ever. The whole thing was a blast. Let me tell you, shooting for an event is a whole different animal than doing portraits, etc. It was a 2-hr adrenaline rush.
I now have a little photography site.
Nothing fancy. Take a look at it any time you want, as I'll be posting most of my photos there from now on.
A BIG thank you to all of my photo buddies for answering my emails, answering my phone calls, and answering all of my questions no matter how stupid they may be. It's my questions that are stupid...not my pals.
12 comments:
Looks great Annie!!
NICE!!! I would love to invest in some camera lenses/flashes....I hope you learned all the scoop so I can call you one day! =)
YIPEE!
What kind of bounce flash did you get?
DETAILS... I'm all about the DETAILS...
I'm thinking we should start a FRIEND PHOTO BLOG!
Love you~
Looks so good!! You will have to give me some pointers.
hey, you know where a good place to take pictures would be.... Dominica. It's the Nature island of the Caribbean. Come visit. Also, I think we "get" to move to michigan when clinical rotations begin... for two years. So, I'll get my taste of the bitter cold of the eastern states. Come visit there too.
Cool, cool. You are totally a natural at this!
I love this. You are so good, but I really had no doubts.
Love the pictures, nice work.
The pictures look fabulous!
The pics look great! You have a gift!
I'm so glad it went well! I had no doubts :) The pictures are beautiful, and I'm sure they will love them!
Awesome pictures. You are doing a fantastic job. So cute.
Post a Comment