I've always thought he looked like someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it... That's a little creepy.
You're so funny Annie...and so right. 24 gets into your head. After seeing President Palmer in the ads for Allstate, I wanted to switch.
You're RIGHT!!! I hated that president, he made me so mad!!! Hilarious, I'm so glad you pointed that out, I'm going to spread the word.
So Hilarious! And So true! Eerie Similarity, huh?!
you nailed it! i'd been wondering why i hated the sight of him. well, if he wins it, i hope his secret service agent hooks up with his slightly imbalanced wife in the end, too.
Yikes...that's startling.
I love 24, so when I saw this I was laughing so hard. You hit it on the head.
Annie, you are a funny one!
Now there are two reasons not to vote from him. Number two: his name is Huck-a-bee.
Boo Pres. LoganGood call... there is an all too striking sameness.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I've always thought he looked like someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it... That's a little creepy.
You're so funny Annie...and so right. 24 gets into your head. After seeing President Palmer in the ads for Allstate, I wanted to switch.
You're RIGHT!!! I hated that president, he made me so mad!!! Hilarious, I'm so glad you pointed that out, I'm going to spread the word.
So Hilarious! And So true! Eerie Similarity, huh?!
you nailed it! i'd been wondering why i hated the sight of him. well, if he wins it, i hope his secret service agent hooks up with his slightly imbalanced wife in the end, too.
Yikes...that's startling.
I love 24, so when I saw this I was laughing so hard. You hit it on the head.
Annie, you are a funny one!
Now there are two reasons not to vote from him. Number two: his name is Huck-a-bee.
Boo Pres. Logan
Good call... there is an all too striking sameness.
Post a Comment