Uh...just after I pushed publish comment and my lagging computer hesitated, my eyes caught again the first line of your comment, Kassidi. No wonder that wording came to mind. Okay - do over - My first line will now read: Categorically incalculable Which is way better anyway at expressing exactly how I felt when I saw those precious little angel faces all snuggled up.
10 comments:
Sigh. :)
Priceless. Looks like you're doing great with that new camera of yours! Give the girls a hug from Uncle Brandon and Aunt Kassidi. Hazel says Hi too.
Absolutely priceless...
Thank you - I can't think of a better way to pictorially say goodmorning to Grandma!
Uh...just after I pushed publish comment and my lagging computer hesitated, my eyes caught again the first line of your comment, Kassidi.
No wonder that wording came to mind.
Okay - do over - My first line will now read: Categorically incalculable
Which is way better anyway at expressing exactly how I felt when I saw those precious little angel faces all snuggled up.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
good job capturing a SWEET moment!
Does Ruby suck her thumb?
What a sweet moment....
Precious Your camera is taking some great pictures. Is it hard to use/work or does that camera just know what to do?
So dang adorable. I want to go get in my comfy bed right now. So cute.
They are so cute. I love pictures like these and I LOVE your new camera!
Post a Comment