Friday, January 11, 2008

Pillow Talk

While cleaning out my art studio the other day, I was inspired by this little number:


I made this while I sat at my booth at the Hershey Craft Show last year. I really didn't know what it was I was doing, just something to keep my hands busy and the tears up in my noggin while people dashed right by my little masterpieces to get their hands on some snowmen made of out pine cones.

This couch needs some rectangular pillows to fit alongside the arm rests. Because of the room's odd color scheme, I'm going to have to create my own "fabric" with flannel and felt. This could be interesting.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

OOh, I am very excited to see what you come up with. I have always loved the red leather couch =0). By the way, can I buy a little purse for Liv?? I'm serious (just in case you are wondering)! email me =0).

Bullard Family said...

I love the color scheme. I just finished some projects for my house. I finally found some really cool fabric that I love! check out........ www.amybutlerdesign.com. I love the vintage modern look. I will be excited to see what you come up with.
Andrea

Graham Fam said...

This looks like a fun project. Can't wait to see the final results.