For LOST
They are all minding their own business: Jack is scowling, Sawyer is smirking, Kate is doing something that shows off her toned shoulders, Hurley is still fat, when all of a sudden loud beeping noises fill the air. Everyone looks up in bewilderment and BAM! Cut to Regis Philbin rolling over in bed and smacking his alarm clock. Regis scratches his head and says “I just had the wackiest dream!”For The Office

Jim is standing next to Pam’s desk, giggling and whispering. Dwight, in the background, is walking into the office covered in a rash and scratching himself. The two love birds immediately go straight-faced.
Jim: Hi, Dwight.
Dwight: Shut up, Jim.
Pam: All he did was say hi, Dwight. What’s wrong? (suppressing a smile)
Dwight: You know what’s wrong! I know it was you two!
Michael bursts into the office wearing a rainbow flag like a toga.
Michael: Everyone! Conference room! Five minutes!
Cut to Phyllis.
Phyllis: Goodbye Bob Vance from Vance Refrigeration. (hangs up the phone) Why, Michael?
Michael: Because I’m gay. That’s why!
Cut to Jim and Pam.
Jim: Pam, I’m seriously in love with you. Marry me.
Pam: Let’s have babies!
And if it were up to me, I’d bring back Gilmore Girls.
We open with Rory on Barack’s campaign trail, riding on a bus through what looks like the middle of nowhere but is somewhere in Iowa, which coincidentally IS the middle of nowhere.Cut to the bus driver, who is Christian Bale just because I said so.
Scan to the road. Up in the distance, standing in the middle of the desolate freeway is a figure waving his arms.
Christian Bale, who is the best bus driver in the world, slows to a stop.
Rory looks up confused, like “Christian, what’s the deal? You totally interrupted my political writing flow,” and we hear shoes slapping the asphalt.
Christian opens the bus doors and we see the dark haired surly goodness of Jess come aboard Barack Obama’s campaign bus.
Jess: Rory! Rory! Where are you!
Rory: Jess?!!
Jess runs down the aisle, shoving the knees of denim clad Democrats aside.
Jess: Rory! I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door.
Rory: Well, since you put it that way…let’s get married and have babies.
Jess scoops Rory up in his arms when BOOM! The entire bus spontaneously combusts from having Milo Ventiglimia and Christian Bale in the same vicinity for over 30 seconds.
15 comments:
You pinned the tail on the donkey! I watched the Logan rejection on youtube when I got back from my mission, and was disgusted with that and the season premiere of the last season, which I saw the week before I reported to the MTC. I thought they were going to bring Jess back! They never really gave that situation closure, and it was horrible. Your ending, on the other hand, totally works. Except, did those 2 grecian gods die in the explosion?
Good think Lost is starting in a few days!
7 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes until Lost...to be exact. That's Central Standard Time.
The Office, oh, The Office. I am in desperate need of a new episode...
My office can't have morning meetings anymore to discuss these two shows and let's be honest, it's one of the main reasons we all come to work those days.
Okay, I can see that most shows you'd write would end with marriage and babies! And do you really want to bring Jess back?!? I was so glad to see him go!!! The reruns right now are on the part where they just get together and I keep thinking, "Really?! Him?!" Rory needs a nice boy. I was glad she chucked Logan, too (although he could be charming).
Ohhhh no, a Gilmore resurrection MUST include Jess. That's why they had to keep teasing us with a few guest appearances in the final seasons--he represents Gilmore drama at its heyday. Well done Annie, well done.
And I love Christian Bale too.
And I'm getting crankier and crankier w/o The Office. Thank goodness for those few new 30 Rock episodes in December & early Jan.
We find out that next season, Christian and Milo had on their explosive-proof vests and are alive.
In Lost's next season, Regis has another dream and Kate and Jack get married and have babies.
See Mary Garlock's comment on this subject on Taryn's most recent blog comment page. Totally applicable. My take on the Rory and Jess deal: Bring back Marty. (naked drunk guy) Let's give Marty a chance. He loved Rory, He was smart enough to get into Yale so he obviously read books, He was nice, he was cute, he worked hard, definately husband and baby material Annie. Ok. This is my second comment of the day on a neice's blog with content about the Gilmore Girls. I need to get a life here. But you brought it up
I know Jess was no good for Rory. Still...something in me just loves him. It's the 18 year old in me that reaches out to his character and says "Oh, you don't really like me as much as you say you do? You will make me cry? You have skeletons in your closet? I'll take care of you. Let's make out!" Dean just made me want to puke. And Logan was a weenie. Marty...yes. I believe Rory should have given him a chance. I actually did like him.
You all bring up some excellent scenarios concerning the beloved Gilmore Girls, but I have to agree with Taryn. I am not a fan of Jess. Logan is a bit of a weenie, yes, but he has potential. Regardless of that, what I really need is more of Luke and Lorelai. And from The Office, more Pam and Jim. Sigh. Here's another question, does anyone watch Scrubs? I have been a devoted follower from the beginning and this was supposed to be the last season and now we are left hanging. Not fair. I have been reduced to watching Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant.
So, I meant to put my comment up on this one, not on your the preschool one. But it is still hilarious!!
Yep - you could definitely improve TV with your story lines. I saw 2 of my friends from LA over xmas and they are so skinny I thought they would blow away. And they work in post production/film crew. and by skinny, I mean scary skinny, they were already LA skinny to begin with.
Jess was by far my favorite!! The show was at its best while he was there. And besides, he's hot. Once I found out he's on "Heroes" I almost decided to start watching it. But Heroes seems too much like Lost, and I've given up on Lost. Way too convoluded and just plain weird. After Alias ended with no answers, I just don't trust JJ. Sadly...
Yes, I needed more Luke and Lorelia. And they needed to have babies!
You did such a great job with your storylines that I think this should be a weekly posting of yours! We have been watching all the old seasons of the office but I need something new! If you haven't seen the deleted scenes, those are always funny and you can watch a bunch online or get the DVD's and watch them on there.
And I too miss Gilmore Girls. It could have had one more great season with Loreli and Luke together and with Rory finally dating someone who didn't call her "Ace"!
I'm so sick of these strikes and if you were the writer, especially adding Christian Bale into any part, I would be 100% addicted to it. I was thinking that you should write books or something with all your talent and creativity. I'm waiting!!
Post a Comment