Here are the girls' latest game. It's called Who Wants to Cry?!!! It goes something like this:
Ruby: (marches around) Who! Wants! To cry! Who! Wants! To cry!
May: Me!
Ruby: Ok! Cry!
May: (smiles and whispers) wah!
Ruby: (starts marching around again) Who! Wants! To cry! Who! Wants! To cry!
May: Me!
Ruby: Ok! Cry louder this time!
May: Ok, Beebs! WAH!
Ruby: Very good. You win!
My kids are crazy.
6 comments:
Love it! I can see the headlines now "New TV show debuting in NBC's fall line up..."
umm..i DEFINITELY just tried playing this game with my two roommates. they weren't very good at it. now they think i'm crazy(ier)...thanks, ruby and may.
Hee heee! I love it!!!!
Some days my girls push every button and I feel they are marching on strike to see if they can get mom to cry...do I win if I do?? ;) I wish our girls could play!
Would rather watch this game than the next American way overrated Idol. So carry on, girls! Love keepin' up with you all through these blogs.
I guess it beats real crying or tantrums. This is so funny!
Post a Comment