
1.During our traffic-filled crawl from Irvine to Vegas, I had a strange dream involving Magician Lance Burton, probably because his face was plastered up on every other billboard. Because we only went 2 mph the entire way there, I got a really good look at him. I'm pretty sure this guy is really like 70 years old and he holds the wrinkling flaps of his face back behind his head with clothes pins.

2. I miss drumming/playing Rock Band. Go's family got it for Christmas and I weasled my way onto the drums as much as I could. Ever since then, I've been listening to music and imagining little colored rectangles flying at me. I always wanted to drum, something I told a co-worker once, to which he replied "I could picture you being a really good drummer. You're the best chick driver I've ever driven with and if driving a stick is anything like drumming, you'd be great." I decided to ignore the obnoxious part of the remark and took it as a huge compliment. I also miss driving a stick, come to think of it.

3. I am still awaiting the arrival of my new Canon Rebel camera. Amazon said it would come today. It's 6:30 pm and still no camera. Liars!

4. Today May is very into being a princess, or should I say "peen-theth". You must say this word with your tongue sticking out to get the full effect.

5. I bought the Juno soundtrack and have been listening to it nonstop. It only gets better with time. Like cheese. And myself, so my husband tells me. I'm not so sure of this, though. While in Vegas, Ruby and I were looking at an old family portrait, the first Reynolds family picture I was in and I thought "Hey, I used to be kinda cute" and she pointed right at my tan, skinny, blonde head said "Who's that girl?" Boo.
4 comments:
Leave it to kids to tell ya just how it is! Gotta love them!
[insert dirty joke about driving a stick here.] It's not too late to start playing drums, my lovely cousin! Get yourself a drum set and some lessons and start a band!
Haha. My family vacation to Ohio also consisted of Rock Band jam sessions and seeing the movie Juno. Loved it! Although, my inner rock star may need to stay inner. Although, singing Mississippi Queen on New Year's Eve for our band was pretty liberating. :)
Little May must have the same lisp as Lorelei, it is the cutest. I'm still thinking you should take some drum lessons, you would rock. I would come support you.
Post a Comment