Oh, If Only Having a Healthy Self Esteem Meant Having a Healthy Body
Ruby: What number of Diabetes am I? Me: You mean what type do you have? Ruby: Yah, like type 4 or type 5. What's my number? Me: You have Type 1. Ruby: Number one? Because I'm the best? Me: Yes...you have Diabetes because you're the best. Ruby: Yah, I thought so.
13 comments:
Love it! My favorite is when Ethan asks me how many carbs are in something. Like he even knows what 32 carbs means, but so cute that he asks.
She's too cute!
People tell me that I'm "number 1" all the time when I'm driving 55 in the fast lane.
I told you she was quite brilliant!
Great picture. Love your beautiful hair Ruby.
Ruby is awesome - I wish we could get our kiddos together, I think they would have so much fun!
I hope she feels that way forever!
She IS # 1!! What a sweet girl!!
Love it!!!! This made me smile.
Andrea
Your daughter is hilarious. So sweet. :)
That is so sweet. She is definitely the best in being so brave and so strong to deal with this everyday. Way to go mom. You are Number 1 too.
Very cute. Brought a tear to my eye, though, and it took more than one try to brush it away.
She is Number 1. :)
She is such a special angel. It shows how wonderful you have been through this all, too. Hooray for both of you!
Post a Comment