Thanks to my 'lil BIL Coulter and Santa Claus, I've got some serious cash to burn via iTunes.
Here are my latest purchases:
1. Dan in Real Life Soundtrack
2. Juno Soundtrack
3. Ring Them Bells - Sufjan Stevens
4. Silver Linig - Rilo Kiley
5. I Can't Go for That (No Can Do) - Hall and Oates (going through a major H&O phase right now)
6. Kiss On My List - H & O
7. Maneater - H & O
8. Burning - Whitest Boy Alive
9. The Good, The Bad & The Queen - The Good, The Bad & The Queen
10. Mansfard Roof - Vampire Weekend (thanks Mac)
Here's Mansfard Roof. I love this video--there's something very Hard Day's Night (the film, not the song) about it.
3 comments:
Why have we never discussed this before?--I am a MAJOR H&O closet listener (poor Kate experienced some of this freshman year). I bawled through their entire VH1 Behind the Music back in 2000 too (while Will laughed at me). Sara Smile is up there in the top 10 romantic songs for me. Okay, enough gushing.
Okay, just so I don't feel too lame about my above comment, I will say that they made some of the WORST music videos in the 80's (second only to the Huey Lewis & The News music videos).
I love their pop songs with the awesome synth dance beats but am not a fan of their ballads. Big shocker, huh? ;)
Post a Comment