Very funny how you named them:)
They look great together =0). You've got skills =0).
Glad they were finally reunited. It looks awesome. How do you find time to do it all?
They turned out very cute. Who knew the potential while "keeping your hands busy?"
What a cute little couple!! hee hee
Very modern and chic. Thanks for not naming that one Claudia. I would be worried. ;)
by chance do they have any children up for adoption???
I can dig it!
were larry and donna stuffed or sewn around an exisiting pillow? They're beautiful.
I'm thinking I'm related to Larry and Donna somehow.
Ooh, they make such a good-looking couple. They compliment each other so nicely!
I'm still getting over Larry. But I am glad he's happy with Donna.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Very funny how you named them:)
They look great together =0). You've got skills =0).
Glad they were finally reunited. It looks awesome. How do you find time to do it all?
They turned out very cute. Who knew the potential while "keeping your hands busy?"
What a cute little couple!! hee hee
Very modern and chic. Thanks for not naming that one Claudia. I would be worried. ;)
by chance do they have any children up for adoption???
I can dig it!
were larry and donna stuffed or sewn around an exisiting pillow? They're beautiful.
I'm thinking I'm related to Larry and Donna somehow.
Ooh, they make such a good-looking couple. They compliment each other so nicely!
I'm still getting over Larry. But I am glad he's happy with Donna.
Post a Comment