Friday, January 25, 2008

Before Lunch



12 comments:

Tam said...

awesome pictures. you must be a fast learner with that new camera, or just a natural, probably both.

amanda said...

oh my CUTE. when i grow up, i want to be annie (garlock) reynolds.

Sotutus said...

darling!!

Anonymous said...

These children are beautiful, a timeless beauty! And who ever took the pictures, is very talanted at capturing the emotion and soul of the kids! Good Job...from a stranger.

Dehner Family said...

I want to kiss their cheeks - but not in a creepy way...

[alisar] said...

Ruby looks tuff in that first shot - kind of like she should be holding an electric guitar.

Brandon Bridge said...

I hope I have a girl next!

Jennifer said...

I like Ruby's "sexy" pose in the first one. HOT!

Graham Fam said...

These pics are absolutely adorable. Just love your girls. So beautiful.

MOMMACITA said...

I see a little CarrieBarrieBugBug in May.

Anonymous said...

Mamacita wins for best comment on a blog...ever.

MOMMACITA said...

You like me! you really really like me!