We went to Philly today to meet up with Brandon's brother who was in town for an interview for business school. After devouring cheesesteaks, we walked the streets of Philadelphia. Stood there while the boys spoke Tagolog with some dude. Went to Whole Foods. Drove around the U of Penn campus-very cool. Got another shot of some tennis shoes thrown over telephone lines. I have a whole series now; I should do something with them. Saw this marquee saying who was playing at that particular club tonight and had to snap a pic for Johnny boy.
1 comment:
I don't think I've ever seen a place where Gelato and Hot Dogs are advertised on the same sign. Interesting--I wouldn't think they'd attract the same types.
I can only do it about once a year, but I love Philly's Best on Barranca in Woodbridge. Have you been there? (I've been inside twice and was the only female there both times). Are they authentic? If not, I really like imitation Philly Cheesteaks!
Post a Comment