Six Unusual Things About Me:
1. If you play me a song that was played on the radio during the years of 1960 - present, I can tell you the name of the song, the band and usually the year it came out, all within the first couple of notes.
2. I have had many “psychic” experiences. I should blog some of them. They'd give you goose bumps!
3. When I was 13 I violently assaulted a kid for making fun of my friend after a swim meet. I brought him to tears and his mother had to pull me off of him. He went on to being one of the biggest jocks at our high school.
4. I have extremely vivid dreams. And they almost all involve me living in some kind of communal living type situation.
5. I can imitate people pretty well.
6. Before I got pregnant, I could barely smell a thing. When I became pregnant with Ruby, my sense of smell became hyper-sensitive, I could be standing next to a person in the elevator and smell their dog on their clothes. My pregnancy induced bionic smelling sensibility has stuck with me ever since then, much to my dismay. I liked it better when my nose was ignorant.
Tag You're It:
1. Katie
2. Natalie
3. Emily
2 comments:
Yeah! You made a list. Actually, Miss Annie, I didn't know about your hyper-sensitive smell issues or your secret desire to join a commune, as manifested in your dreams.
Of course, I'm familiar with your uncanny ability to retain tunes/lyrics/band names. In fact, if Chad ever leaves me, it might be for my INABILITY to do the same thing.
Now, if only I could get you to make a "100 Things" list... Maybe during another insomnia episode. Here's hoping!
If you want to see my list you'll have to go to our blog. I wasn't sure if you wanted it posted here...for all to see.
Post a Comment