Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rough Day

These past couple of days have been rough on Ruby so tonight after May-May went to bed, her and I had a goof off session with her favorite thing - PhotoBooth. Here are some highlights.






3 comments:

[alisar] said...

Ruby looks happiest when she's goofing off! BTW, have I told you I LOVE your bangs and highlights? Brett Butler - eat your heart out!

Audra Bollard said...

My favorite is the 4th picture down with the big smiles. It should be one some sort of mother's day card or something--you two look so happy and close. You win "good mom" points for the goof off session!

Emily said...

Annie, I love your blog. Ask Tom, I read it everyday and usually find myself laughing out loud. But sometimes, when we are out of town I get a little behind on reading your posts. I recently went back to read a few that I'd missed. After reading the "Top Ten Reasons Why I Get a Complete Kick Out of My Husband" something came to mind. Something frightening. When we were little Go didn't like us playing in his room, so to scare us he'd show us this old, little bottle that contained a finger. He said it was the finger of our Great-great-grandfather. That was enough to keep me from hiding in his room during Boogie Man in the Dark! Anyway, as I got older I decided that he must have been making the whole thing up. But now that I've read about his hidden baby teeth, I was wondering if you could please double check with your man. I still will NEVER go in that room!