This is one of Ruby's "collections of goodies." You can find displays such as these tucked away in the pockets of our house laying on paper towels, small blankets, washclothes, dish towels, etc. until I find them and make her put all the stuff away. I've just discovered, though, that most of the goodies haven't been properly put away - they've just been put inside of a big mitten that I found yesterday in the basement.
Most of the time her collections are made up of weird random stuff that should have been thrown away in the first place - she'll search at the bottom of my diaper bag, inside the jar of writing implements in the kitchen, etc. to find her "goodies." Then she finds a suitable surface to display them on, and arranges her goodies just so. Depending on what goodies are in her collection she'll come find me and request that I "pick something." If one of her goodies is something she knows she's not supposed to play with, she'll hide her collection until I find it or May finds it, brushes everything off of her "display surface" and sits on it. May likes to sit on things.
2 comments:
may may squats.
I LOVE THIS.
I can see Aspen doing the same thing. She doesn't DISPLAY them. Just puts RANDOM CRAP... Everywhere~!
Post a Comment