If you are having a particularly blah day, may I suggest a feathered headband?
...and if you are 5 1/2 months pregnant and
have already started retaining massive amounts of water--
especially in your face, haven't attended to the grooming of your eyebrows as well as you should
and the same could be said concerning your leg hairs,
it makes for a very effective distraction from all of that.
...and if you are 5 1/2 months pregnant andhave already started retaining massive amounts of water--
especially in your face, haven't attended to the grooming of your eyebrows as well as you should
and the same could be said concerning your leg hairs,
it makes for a very effective distraction from all of that.
11 comments:
I like it... sell those too. Also your cleavage can be s distraction too... from those leg hairs.
Cleavage? What cleavage? Oh, you mean the cleavage I photoshopped in? Just kidding. Boobs are over rated. I really am not doing my husband's future business any favors by taken this stance but I don't care. OVER. RATED.
Great headband and how darling is your dimple?
SO darling!
Love the headband...not seeing the water retention in the face AT ALL...AT ALL! You look fantastic!
Were you talking to me on the phone about poop when you took that picture?
Yes. And my toilet is a actually a red wooden rocking chair.
I love it, it looks very retro and fun--kind of "flapper-like"...:)
What leg hairs? I saw those legs on Sunday with not even a sign of stuble. Love the headband!
Yeah, what everyone else said - you look GREAT!!!
Katy bought almost that exact same hair/head/band thing when she came to irvine.
And now I will sound 80:
Little girlie there, you just be grateful you have eyebrows to maintain. There are 53 year old women in the world who have to draw theirs on every stinking day.
But the headband is tre chique.
Post a Comment