Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Score!

When I was back at home during the summer, I was gifted by my Dad with a little $ for a maternity clothes item. "Go buy yourself something that makes you feel pretty," he said, which really meant "Go buy yourself something that doesn't make you feel fat." I have been hording away that $ until I could find things on sale to stretch my dollar because that's what Miss Cheapy Pants demand that I do. If I spend too much money on just a single item, she threatens to shave off just one eye brow while I sleep. So stretch I must.

Look what I got at Target today: all for $40!

And the best part is, these look way better on me than they do on these models. AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

Thanks, Dad!

(not maternity but it still works...and fine, this one looks better on the model)

4 comments:

Jill T said...

I'm sportin' that same top sweater (different color) but wishing I had the bottom one too. Cute.

Anonymous said...

Just think what i would have done if you kept the Garlock name.

Brandon Bridge said...

I love the navy button up sweater, bet you look rockin in them!

[alisar] said...

Strong work MCP.
Good luck to May May on her big day. My bet is she'll astound you with her superhuman strength.