On this, Thanksgiving Day, I am grateful for our Apple Care plan. For the last couple of days our beautiful Mac has constantly been getting overheated and shutting down. In almost 8 years of being giddy, happy Apple owners of two perfectly healthy Macs, this is the first problem we've encountered. I couldn't help feel like I was at a middle school dance and the boy I like keeps asking other girls to dance, but when I found out that there was 2 weeks left on our warranty, making it possible to get our computer fixed free of charge, I felt like even though he has been asking others girls to dance all night, he has been saving the last dance for me all along. And it's a really long song, like Hotel California. Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle. Round and round.
See you in 5-7 business days.
No comments:
Post a Comment