Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stumped

What do I get these two clowns for Christmas?

As shown here, last year's gift to John was a hit.

I'd like to keep that momentum going.

Things that come to mind off the top of my head for him this year:

Anti-convulsion medication

A gift certificate for a tatoo on his other pec--maybe of Niagara Falls?

Somehow fill him with false hope,
convincing him that he'll forge ahead
as the first Garlock boy to graduate college
with a full head of hair.
Skateboard lessons

A bottle of Creep Sauce


Possibilities for Joseph:

A shirt with buttons

A shirt with sleeves

Actual swim trunks to wear to the beach instead of undies

Some children to scare

Raise this dog from the dead.


Or maybe I should do a combined gift. Some bubble bath, perhaps.

Or maybe a good old fashioned family hair-chop-off session.

Or matching Hefner jackets for old times sake.
Me? I won't be needing any more hair spray this year, thanks.
Shockingly, I still have enough leftover from 1991.

11 comments:

elizabeth said...

That was hilarious. I think they are all fabulous ideas.

Sotutus said...

Hilarious!! My vote is the Creep Sauce! Nasty!

Meredith said...

are you wearing LIPSTICK in that picture with bobby?


LIPSTICK!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

Meredith said...

i'd go with a tattoo of the blueprint of hurst's castle for john's other side and joe has such lovely shoulders, i bet i could scrounge up some old spaghetti strap tank tops from hayley mcowen from sierra vista 1995.

Nat D said...

creep sauce definitely... maybe you could draw niagara falls?

I love it

[alisar] said...

It's hard to type and guffaw at the same time.
I vote for a tattoo of the Giza Pyramids with a side of Creep Sauce.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo many comments I could make. How do I choose?

Anonymous said...

love the pics. Didn't Joe give you tic-tacs one year? Maybe you should one up him and get him some wint-o-green life savers.

Sarah said...

I am laughing hysterically right now ! This is probably your funniest post ever ! In case you did not know, I am a blog stalker. It is easy to since you write almost daily but me not so much. I cannot believe how different your bros. look. I don't think I would recognize them on the street. CRAZY ! BTW good luck with all that .:0)

camie said...

That was great. What a way to start the day when there's snow on the ground.

Silvs said...

Hey Annie! Not sure if you'll get this comment or not, but I couldn't resist after I found you off of Merzy's blog...

How are you all from the same family? My favorite part is that since there are two of them weirdo's and only one of you normal, then it would seem that you're the aberration?

I seriously can't believe you're related to them. How in the world did that ever happen?