See those beasts back there?

They're gone! Before surgery, her surgeon suggested that we have her breathe through a paper bag for a day just to help acclimate her to oxygen. Oh, he's a funny one.
Her breathing sounds great (which means significantly less like Darth Vader) and her voice sounds totally different (less "Godfather", more "Ruby" which is kind of like the mice from Cinderella.) It's really weird and it's only been an hour. Anyway, the procedure went well and May is recovering nicely.
10 comments:
HOLY CRAP! Those are HUGE!!!
And... I just have to comment on the previous posts. I LOVED your post about your gymnastic "friend" It was VERY Annie of you. It reminded me of seeing you at Wal.mart with your nubs in your ears :) I always stopped you to chat. Made me wonder if you hated talking to me. HA HA!!!
I love the follow up. JUST WHAT I NEEDED this week. So, THANK YOU!
Give Darth Vadar some hugs... and LOTS OF Ice cream, or popcicles... OR whatever you're suppose to give them!
So...this is why you haven't emailed me about our Thanksgiving menu. Other things on your mind, hmmmm.
I guess my salivating can be on hold until sweet May May recovers. But then, it's down to business.
Um gross. Poor May glad she is better:) Give her a big hug from us:)
It'd be a much better world if more people sounded like Ruby.
So glad she's doing so well and so looking forward to more sleep for all of you!!!
Watch she will be able to hear better too!!
Wow, you weren't kidding, those are huge. Wishing May a speedy Recovery!
I still wish I could have heard her talk before she got them out...John told me she had thee coolest voice ever
PS If you have any questions while baking the pie...call me!
Those tonsils look just like CarrieBearieBugBug's tonsils.
I'm so glad everything went well!! Can't wait to her May's new voice.
Post a Comment