Funny...I'm in the process of making those as well! I saw them a little while ago and knew that they had to go in Olivia's new bedroom. I knew you had good taste.
This is awesome. I would so put this in a little girl's room. Oh course, that means I'd need a house with a room to put a little girl in, and then I'd need to get pregnant to potentially have a little girl . . . so I'm thinking you've got a long time to maybe make one of these for me IF I ever find myself needing one :)
Those are amazing...I love that the pattern is on the website too. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go fabric shopping tomorrow...little birdies here I come!
7 comments:
make me one PLEASE....
I know it's your birthday week... but I'm being selfish.
Kidding, {kinda} but I really CANNOT wait to see what you create!
How on earth do you make that? And can't wait to see the finished project:)
Funny...I'm in the process of making those as well! I saw them a little while ago and knew that they had to go in Olivia's new bedroom. I knew you had good taste.
i am making those too! i was working on them while driving home from california yesterday. they are so cute, i love them.
This is awesome. I would so put this in a little girl's room. Oh course, that means I'd need a house with a room to put a little girl in, and then I'd need to get pregnant to potentially have a little girl . . . so I'm thinking you've got a long time to maybe make one of these for me IF I ever find myself needing one :)
You are one talented nut!
Those are amazing...I love that the pattern is on the website too. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go fabric shopping tomorrow...little birdies here I come!
Post a Comment