Alisa, no-no-no. There is no need for a ;) or a :). I get you. I find myself cringing when I insert one myself. I feel like people should just KNOW I'm joking...but a lot of times that isn't the case. But it is with us. And always and forever. The end.
11 comments:
impressive detail. those garlock artistic genes are just oozing with creativity. i wish i could have been there for "the chat."
So FUNNY! Leave it to Ruby to be anatomically correct.
So your kid likes to draw nudes. So do you. Big deal ;)
Is it really necessary for me to leave a ;) ?
You hear my sarcasm when you read my comments, right?
No more winky faces from me.
wow, i wonder how she sees you.
happy birthday!!!
Alisa, no-no-no. There is no need for a ;) or a :). I get you. I find myself cringing when I insert one myself. I feel like people should just KNOW I'm joking...but a lot of times that isn't the case. But it is with us. And always and forever. The end.
Ruby. Oh Ruby. That kid cracks me up.
I am seriously impressed at how good she is at keeping things where they should be. She really is a genius.
Why is it that she is lop sided??
Reminds me a little of myself these days.
Um. Put your shirt on. Ruby is picking up on stuff.
And obviously she's a little embarrassed for you.
Post a Comment