My friend was saying to me the other day that it seemed like I hadn't been doing much photography lately. Maybe I've lessened up a bit but I have some things in the works and plan on doing a lot during my trip. I also have been contributing and completing the assignments every week to the Compose blog. Here are the pictures I've "turned in." Some of these have been on this blog before. I'm learning a lot from everyone's feed back, advice and examples.
Back Light - meaning light source behind the subject

Fourth of July - (not very patriotic but it rained a lot that day)

Circles

Nature - (said like Tracy Morgan a la Brian Fellow) "That camel is smiling at me!"

Crop

Emotion - can you guess what emotion I was going for? How about GLEE!

Black and White

Reflection
5 comments:
The Brian Fellows comment literally made me LOL. I hate typing it, but it's true. I'm the suckiest photographer of all time...so I completely respect and admire your eye and work!
gorgeous.
Hi Annie. It's Cort. Keep up the sweet blogging. My wife loves reading the blog, and apparently my sister in law has been stalking you and sending you readers through her private blog, and that pissed you off. Good stuff.
Anyway, I got me a blog of my own seperate from my family's blog so check it out some time. jumpingturtle.blogspot.com. Also, I don't know if you've come across this blog seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. I don't know who it is but it is hilarious and you would like it. It mocks all the mormon girl blogs that aren't as clever as yours.
I was telling Shalaine today about the scary church we used to go to after a stake dance out in the middle of nowhere. Remember that? Me, Chad, you and Elizabeth. In fact, I think we got pie at Baker's Square one time and went and ate it there or somthing weird like that. And we dared each other to knock on the door of the church. Good memories, but Shalaine just thinks we were big nerds.
Cort, I'm thinking Shalaine was onto something.
I hope your next assignment is on cleavage cause I know the perfect picture you could use:)
Annie those are awesome. Teach me ole wise one. First I need to figure out my lens issues.
Post a Comment