
10. Because it's my party and I'll wait if I want to.
9. It has a built in GPS system and we get lost a lot...which usually results in under-the-breath mutterings and snappy come backs, both of which I am too good at for my own good.
8. So any emails I send out from my iPhone will automatically say "Sent from my iPhone."
7. So I can stomp all over my old phone like a cartoon character. Please see number 6 and 5.
6. My new iPhone will not have exposed wires, a cracked and peeling body.
5. I will not have to use two hands to keep it open.
4. I will no longer be a customer of T-Mobile, which will make me feel better about myself as my face time with spokes model Catherine Zeta-Jones will be significantly lower.
3. I will have my iTunes with me always. You never know when you’re going to need some Peaches and Herb.
2. According to Wii Fit, my equilibrium is off. I need something that is exactly 4.8 ounces in my right hand at all times to level myself out.
1. I can check my email during Relief Society.
5 comments:
and while you check your emails in relief society, you will not have any button noise making going on, because a touch screen is...silent.
hello darkness my old friend, i've come to talk with you again, because the vision softly creeping.....
happy bday to me and you!
#1 is definitely the BEST reason-what?!? you're not looking up the scripture reference from the lesson?
I gave my Iphone to Cohen the other day in R.S. because nothing else would work and though it was on silent, he went into the settings and started playing all the ringtone options. ugh.
Welcome to the world of Iphone (tomorrow) and Happy Birthday.
every day my husband and i trade places with each other—one of us wants to get it and is convinced that we will, while the other is being more practical and thinking we shouldn't at this moment. we need a house before we need iphones. 'tis sad but true.
however. we will have them one day. oh yes, we will.
The real question is, are you going to wait in a cow costume....?
Post a Comment