While my batik material was in the wash (and my kids were zonked out in their naps), I whipped out this little number. Maybe a change purse or...ANOTHER iphone cozy? You can never have too many iphone cozies. You can't see it very will but the top part is purple wool felt. Yes. You heard me right. It just looked too pretty next to the grey and creme material...

...and the yellow. BAM!

And here's my material for my tunics.
So I know they're super ugly but I think they're so ugly, they're almost cute...we'll see if I can pull this off or not. The bottom one, which I refer to as Jerry Garcia's Undies, actually looks better in person. I swear.

7 comments:
You should start your online store. Annie Creations or something...I'd support you!
What about an online tutorial video where we could all follow along? Or...watch and wish we could follow along!
you're so freakin' creative!!!
I would pay very good money for those fabs! Infact,I do all the time. I love batiks and quilting with them. Hmmmmmm, you maybe on to something. Keep your creative juices coming.
Man are your hands busy! Who whips out a change purse, WITH A ZIPPER, in the time it takes for kids to take naps? Seriously, it would probably take me that long just to get the proper color string in the bobbin.
luvs, aby
I'm impressed with all the details. If it were my I phone cozy, it would definitely be a little pouch with a safety pin (or tape) closure. Good luck on the tunic! I can't wait to see it =0).
The buttons on those tunics scare me. Sewing buttons and their holes is the stuff of my nightmares. Good luck, Jerry, um, I mean Annie.
Post a Comment