Sunday, July 06, 2008

If My Husband Was the Nicest Gajillionaire Husband in the World

...he would get me something small for my birthday.

And something big.

And he would give me all the colors of the rainbow.


Red
Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Tourquoise

I don't want anything purple

Pink

Brown

Clear
Black
Grey

White
That pretty much covers it.

10 comments:

Robin said...

Is that a garbage disposal?

Annie said...

Yes. That is a garbage disposal. Back when I had a garbage disposal in previous homes, I've definitely taken it for granted. One of those "you don't know what you had until it's gone" kind of things. Now imagine if you didn't have one and you had to fish gunk out of it day in and day out. It's disgusting. Have you hugged your disposal today?

Wendy said...

With a wish list like that, nobody should ever doubt you being from the OC! Not if, but when he is a gajillionaire maybe we could get your hand-me-downs:)

Brandon Bridge said...

Hey tell him it's my birthday too...of course when you guys are rollin in the ciznash

MOMMACITA said...

I have some stunning purple hydrangias in oversized front porch pots. If you saw them, you would want them. Even though they are purple. Trust me.

Annie said...

Ooo Mary. I believe you. I LOVE hydrangeas.

camie said...

A dog?!
We came home to a broken garbage disposal so I may get one for my birthday.

Annie said...

Not just any dog. An english bulldog. And orange and white one. Named Bobby.

Audra Bollard said...

There is no replacing Bobby :( It was a good wish though, along with all your other picks. We lived w/o a disposal & dishwasher during law school--I SO hear you about never taking these for granted again.

We had fun seeing your Dad & Joseph at the 4th of July shin-dig. You should come be a relay team with him next year since you're a biker now and all.

Jennifer said...

I can dig it!