I've always liked you. Especially you, Scott Weiland. Not because of the Huntington Beach connection and despite being busted for drugs over and over. I've just always liked your voice, the way you move when you sing, your fashion flair and thought your red-headed complexion was boyish and cute. I regret to inform you Scott, that I've found a new admiration for Dean DeLeo, your guitarist. I've been working on passing the medium level of Vasoline on Rock Band's guitar for a couple of days now and I cannot do it to save my life. And that's on medium. I can't imagine what it would be like on expert and especially, the real deal, up on stage in front of thousands of people, trying to do it while you're drunk and high. I'm completely sober and hit half of the notes half of the time and then I get booed off the stage and have to start over. It's the greenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenred that gets me every time. So Scott, even though I've had a crush on you for years, my new crush is on you Dean DeLeo. Not because you have a really cool sounding name, but because I bet you could hit the greenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenredgreenred with your eyes closed. While intoxicated. Very impressive.Cordially Yours,
Annie
P.S. - Drugs are bad for you. Knock it off, you knuckleheads.
2 comments:
I'm thinking that to maintain a completely honest blog, that the birdies on the branch picture needs to be replaced with a TV screen and 4 discs on a stand.
I'm just sayin'...
I myself need to find me some Takegaki. Southwest Airlines cannot be the only institution to offer it. It's sure to be as hot as Sodoku and then some.
I know exactly how pesky those redgreenredgreen's can get--they must be all-consuming because a certain group of brothers spend an inordinate amount of time trying to conquer them up in a certain bonus room while a certain wife and mother-in-law bide their time downstairs listening to the same song being attempted over and over and over again . . .
Post a Comment