One week from today is my birthday. I'm not just informing you so you all have ample time to prepare, but some fantastic things are happening that day:
1. As I've said before, the iPhone 3Gs come out.
2. Chick-fil-a's Cow Appreciation Day--dress like a cow and get a free combo meal.
3. Free Slurpee's at 7-11.
4. Hellboy II: The Golden Army comes out in a theater near you!
5. My BIL Dan comes home from his mission. He has been gone for 2 years, serving in Omaha, NE. Harry, another BIL (I have quite a few of them) about a year ago, unearthed this video that Dan had made of himself before he left and posted it on the Reynolds family blog. I sat there and watched it about 10 times, teary-eyed like the boob I am. I absolutely love this kid.
so much so that I've even forgiven him for the hat.
13 comments:
Please drink a couple slurpee's for me! Love the video.
So I clicked on the video, and Jaedon was in the room at the time, and the kid just busted up laughing!! He had to watch it over and over. It was pretty good.
Oh, and Jon and I both thought he looks like he could be Brandon's brother.
I'm looking at your blog in the same room that our baby is asleep in. And Dan's video is STILL awesome...even without sound. That's how great he is. Thanks for posting this. It makes me feel all happy to see Dan... and that familiar bathroom.
Happy early birthday! How cool are you that 7-11 celebrates YOUR special day with free slurpees?! Very cool, I'd say.
That video made me a little sad that I'm already married.
My only consolation is that my husband can carve his name out of pretzels with his teeth.
Cadence can't get enough of this video, its hilarious! She's asked for it at least 6 times and I'm leaving her to click it over and over while I put Holly to sleep. Thanks for the great entertainment! p.s. Can't wait until Cow Day! Spread the word!!
Cort's wife lurking again. I just have to say I don't know your husband or his brother, but I LOVED this video so much I had to watch it twice. Not sure what was so appealing about it. I think the fact that it appears to be filmed while he was sitting on the toilet has something to do with it. I must start being more productive with my toilet time as well.
Ah, it will be good to have Dan back!
maines, you are SO not lurking! Tell Cort Happy Bday!
My birthday is 7/10 --- not near as cool as 7/11 --- no free slurpies or anything.
I thought maybe with that hat on we'd hear a "Smellyalata" at the end of the video.
Just in case you are wondering why I keep coming to your blog to watch that video, it's because Jakson is obsessed. In fact, so that we won't have to search for it on your blog every time, I finally gave in and stuck it on our bookmarks menu at the top. Jakson signs "more, please" after it finishes over and over and over again. I have to admit, I'm a little sick of it :) Thanks for providing my son with entertainment though!!
Post a Comment