And yes, I did feel the earthquake. I was in Best Buy. The rumbling started soft and low, then got stronger and everything on the shelves were rattling and shaking, some fell off. As it continued, I looked around for shelter and found none, only metal bars and swaying lights above way above my head. Then I looked at the guy next to me, with his goatee and diamond studded earrings and was like "I am NOT dying next to this guy," so I got the heck out of there.
7 comments:
Glad you got out of there. That guy sounds creepy! Hope there are no more 5.8's today! Or anyday.
That quake was weak-sauce. Although I was in my office in Palm Springs on the phone with my boss in Orange County 2 hours away and we both felt it. That's some range.
Don't worry, none of the old folks in my nursing home were injured. They all just thought they had a bad case of gas.
Sounds like you're having a momentous and exciting vacation!
Hi! I'm a friend of Kassidi's....I check your blog every now and then and must say thank you for a good laugh....always!
the last time we visited my husbands fam in california, there was an earthquake....while I was in the shower! I knew I was going to die--with no clothes on......would that not be the worst?
I felt one earthquake when we live in CA and that was enough for me! And yeah, dying in Best Buy would definitely not be at the top of my list for places I want to bite it. Glad you are ok!
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
Poser.
Although I am grateful if your techy little ways did clear me of posting as Drew and Tiffany Garlock forevermore - the testing there of with an over the top flattering comment on your own blog, let us clarify for all readers that it was actually you who holds such a high opinion of your own beauty.
I'm going to miss that beauty and the indescribable beauty of your incredibly precious daughters. Now get off the computer and let's play some speed scrabble. I'm feeling lucky.
Post a Comment