From what I've been told, I'm kind of a mouth breather when I sleep. This does not sit well with me now that I know there's a Tremors Mini Me still creeping around my room. How am I supposed to sleep tonight? Seriously.
I'm sure they're jam-packed with vitamins and other things beneficial to your health. For all you know, they could induce sleep. But yeah, I'd still sleep with one eye open, until you know all the facts. Thanks for making me smile "3" times today ... your blog rocks my world!
Those buggers are the devil. I HATE them, if I know which gnarly, ugly, terrible, disturbing ones you're talking about. PA can keep those fierce monsters. Hoping you had a decent night:).
this isn't going to make you feel any better...but i didn't sleep an ounce last night because i killed the hugest black widow on the front of our house yesterday...hate hate hate.
Mitch spent 6 weeks sleeping in the family room once because he saw a spider in his room. Would not go back and I tried bribing, threatening, sweettalking, mocking, praising, and the what not.
I finally bug bombed the house while we were at church.
He went back to his room that night.
Walmart sells them. Whole new can of tremor worms.
6 comments:
I'm sure they're jam-packed with vitamins and other things beneficial to your health. For all you know, they could induce sleep. But yeah, I'd still sleep with one eye open, until you know all the facts. Thanks for making me smile "3" times today ... your blog rocks my world!
looks like your on the couch tonight
Those buggers are the devil. I HATE them, if I know which gnarly, ugly, terrible, disturbing ones you're talking about. PA can keep those fierce monsters. Hoping you had a decent night:).
this isn't going to make you feel any better...but i didn't sleep an ounce last night because i killed the hugest black widow on the front of our house yesterday...hate hate hate.
Mitch spent 6 weeks sleeping in the family room once because he saw a spider in his room. Would not go back and I tried bribing, threatening, sweettalking, mocking, praising, and the what not.
I finally bug bombed the house while we were at church.
He went back to his room that night.
Walmart sells them. Whole new can of tremor worms.
This recurring theme is starting to keep me awake too. I hope you catch that thing.
Post a Comment