Behold!
1. Clean out our room
2. Clean out Olive's room
3. Clean out the upstairs bathroom
4. Sew 5 caps
5. Construct 6 hair clips
6. Sew bright blue raw woven silk dirndl style skirt
7. Write a chapter
8. Clean out garage
9. Edit 2 photoshoots
10. Ship 5 packages
11. Research things to do in Toronto
12. Do all the other normal stuff that needs to be done
8 comments:
Yikes!@!!@@!!!!@
thank you for adding the part that THEY WON'T get done. I love that someone else has a LIST a mile long and doesn't see the possibility of getting ANY of it done!
*HUGS*
What's Toronto about...?
We're going there in a couple of weeks. Yep!
St. Lawrence Market is fun. Good Canadian bacon sandwiches. We went several years ago and if I were at home (we are in California for a few weeks) I could send you our itinerary (yes. I'm nerdy like that) which includes descriptions of places, hours, etc. etc. I can't seem to remember the names of places off the top of my head. hm...not a lot of help am I? If I get home before you leave though I'll send it to you. If you're interested.
Oo, I wish I knew a thing or two about Toronto. And unfortunately our house is not pink (just white)...that would just be bad photography skillz. haha But please let your girls think that it is pink, so they WILL come live with us!
really, no need to explain it to them. and if you do come visit, i'll paint it pink. there done. now you have to come visit!
Oh honey. My goodness. Just start on one, and forget the rest. Only at that point reconsult your list. At least that's the only way I can tackle huge lists like that. I vote 'ship packages' first. Sometimes the joy of crossing something off is enough to fuel me for the next thing. Remember, sleeping is not optional. It sounds good at first, but actually doesn't pay off.
Post a Comment