Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've Got New Zealand Fever









9 comments:

bethany said...

Where did this come from?

I've been wanting to go back for a very long time. Dang exchange rate...

[AnnieR] said...

We've been toying with the idea of living somewhere off the North American continent right after Go finishes his residency. Just for a year. We've talked about Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and the Philippines. My vote is New Zealand but it will just depend on if there are any spots available any of these places.

S.A.R. said...

Did you know that in New Zealand, sheep outnumber people? What's not to love?

Beth said...

Did you know that the majority of Doug's family lives in New Zealand? I've never been there because it is so stinking expensive to fly all of us over there, but someday we will go.

camie said...

Both sets of my grandparents went on missions there!

Shari Baker said...

After seeing this pics I'm pretty sure I HAVE to at least visit at some time during my life. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Brandon Bridge said...

This is awesome...especially the idea of moving there. We too want to move somewhere foreign for a couple of years after school. Our top pick right now is Norway.

bethany said...

Zak is applying for the foreign service (anything to get out of Utah) and if we decide to do it, I'd like to go back to NZ. It is beautiful...but everyone is very late all of the time. Like hours late.

Moving every two years + Jakson = an interesting life.

Sounds fun-you should do it!! I loved Australia too. I'd live in Sydney in a heart beat (possibly over NZ).

[BrookeO] said...

Drew hounds me about this near daily....