Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Photos: A Little Peach

These pictures would be a lot more beautiful and interesting
had the FedEx man come with my fixed camera before our trip to the peach orchard
rather than after.
Ah well.

As you can tell, she wasn't really interested in having her picture taken.
IMG_9899sm

And here is a picture showcasing her darling hair.
The East Coast summer humidity may be suffocating and awful
but it does wonders for the Reynolds Girls' curls.
IMG_9900sm

5 comments:

amanda said...

OH! How i adore this cuteness! Seriously. Can i PLEASE have children as adorable? Thank you. Good bye.

Lori said...

She is just delicious! Love her curls ... and happy to hear you have your camera back.

yomama said...

I'd say that's a great pic for a phone! And I really do believe that her hair has grown since you left.
She and her soft cheeks are the perfect subject to be photographed with peaches. Very consistent.

yomama said...

My bad. Picture taken with camera. Guess your comment meant that everyone wouldn't have been so tired etc. That shot had taken my opinion of the iphone WAY up when I misunderstood which was dumb of me since there were peaches in the shot...
I was distracted from proper thought processing with her darling curls? I'm goin' with that.

MOMMACITA said...

yumm. with cream.