Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Photos: Babies

_MG_0563sm_MG_0569sm_MG_0570sm_MG_0579sm_MG_0582sm_MG_0583sm

4 comments:

Shari Baker said...

Those shots are adorable. That last one is priceless. You can really feel the love she has for that little baby. I have two nieces who love their little bitty babies and take care of them just like your little one does. It's so hilarious/cute to watch them.

yomama said...

Every Bee-bee needs a good lick of the forehead amongst the kisses.
Too cute.

MOMMACITA said...

You're putting Latisse on those eyelashes, right?

That child will never need a stitch of makeup. wishing I had a smidge of that dna.

Mandy said...

Olive, you are the cutest little mama I've ever seen!
Annie, I just reviewed a really gread gluten & dairy free cookbook called Cooking for Isaiah, I thought of you when I was trying out the recipes-they were really good! I posted two recipes from it here: http://www.gourmetmomfamily.com/2010/10/cooking-for-isaiah.html