Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Well, It's About Freaking Time

I got my hair did.




20 comments:

camie said...

Looks GREAT!

Aby Runyan said...

And it obviously couldn't be cuter.

luvs, aby

Jessie Riley said...

FABULOUS! You always look GREAT!

Dehner Family said...

HOT!

Tam said...

Oh, I get it, for a second I thought we were supposed to start freaking, as in 'Get ready guys, it's about time to freak', whatever freaking is. I think my brains are jumbled, Walmart with three kids will do that to you, you know? Yes you do. You look really cute.

Tam said...

oops, sorry, i didn't mean you have jumbled brains, just cute hair.

Kasey said...

Love it! So blonde and sassy.

Mandy said...

You look hot!

Sotutus said...

Lovely!

Brandon Bridge said...

Oo, I love it.

Beth said...

I love all of the blond. So, do you highlight along with all over color? You know, just curious from one blond to another.

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

john said...

styled by your iphone

Jennifer said...

Me likey!

Leilana Warren said...

Hot! Seriously great look for you. I am always afraid that if I cut my hair shorter than my shoulders my face will look like a beach ball.

yomama said...

Really cute and you obviously have shed baby weight. You look great.
Love May's tongue pose too.

[alisar] said...

John kills me.

[AnnieR] said...

Do NOT encourage him.

Emily said...

would you mind if i copied you? in everything?

[S Rizzle] said...

Awesome!